- Organic EL Display / MOSFET50, EEQT/SFEQ / XM Ready / Supertuner IIIT / MP3 Playback / IP-Bus System Control / Card Remote / Rotary Volume Control / Flap Face / Detachable Face SecurityT / Hi-Volt Preouts
- MOSFET 50W x 4
- XM Satellite Radio Ready
- Controls optional GEX-P900XM or GEX-FM903XM Satellite Radio tuners (as External unit)
- 8-character display for XM Radio text (no scroll)
- Card Remote
- Rotary Volume Control (Pop-Up)
- EEQ Performance Chip
- 3-Band Parametric Equalizer (Adjustable Level, Frequency and Q Factor)
- Easy EQ (EEQ) switches 5 Factory, 2 User EQ Presets (Super Bass, Powerful, Natural, Vocal, Flat, Custom 1 and Custom 2)
- Source Custom EQ Memory (Independent Custom Memory for each source)
- Selectable Loudness Control (Low/Mid/High/Off)
- SFEQ (Sound Focus EQ)
- Additional Independent Bass / Treble Control for Front / Rear
- Two-Way Crossover
- Front/Rear HPF (50/80/125Hz, -12dB/oct)
- Selectable LPF (Low Pass Filter) (50/80/125Hz, -18dB/oct)
- Sub-Out Level (-12dB to +12dB) and Phase Control
- Independent Subwoofer Outputs
- IP-Bus System Control
- MCD Control
- TV Tuner Control
- Auxiliary Input (CD-RB10 or CD-RB20 required)
- 2 External Unit Control
- S.L.A. (Source Level Adjustment)
- Selectable Fader Control
- Hi-volt RCA Preouts (x 3 pair, Front, Rear & Sub) (4V)
- Organic EL Display (128 x 33 pixel)
- Full-motion 3D graphic animations including
- 2 screensavers (Dolphins, Sky Dive)
- 2 Level Meters
- 4 background animations
- Clock Display and Off (Text-only) modes
- 16-character text display capability
- Adjustable brightness level (16-mode)
- Cellular Mute Capability (CD-CM1 required)
- Compact Disc
- Track Scan/Pause/Repeat/Random Play
- Audible Fast-Forward/Reverse
- CD Compatibility: This unit will play standard audio (16-bit, 44kHz, PCM) CDs, finalized CD-Rs and finalized CD-RWs, and it will play finalized CD-Rs and finalized CD-RWs that contain MP3 audio files.
- Disc Title Memory (48 Discs)
- CD Text
- AGC (Automatic Gain Control)
- MP3 CD-ROM Playback
- 8x oversampling
- 3-beam laser pick-up
- 1-bit D/A Converter
- Anti-shock mechanism
- MP3 File Playback
- This unit can play MP3 files that have been recorded on CD-R and CD-RW discs.
- Formats (File System): Supports ISO 9660 level 1, ISO 9660 level 2, Romeo and Joliet file systems.
- Directory Structure: Up to 8 Layers (sub-folders) with a maximum total of 253 folders supported.
- Sampling Frequency (MP3): Can play MP3 files that have been recorded with sampling frequency of 16,22.05,24,32,44.1 or 48kHz.
- Bit Rates: Can play MP3 files that have been recorded with constant bit rate (16, 24, 32, 40, 48, 56, 64, 80, 96, 112, 128, 160, 192, 224, 256, 320kbps) or Variable Bit Rate (VBR) compression (16 to 320kbps).
- Multi-Session: Multi-Session recorded discs are supported.
- Mixed Mode: Mixed Mode CDs include both a CD-Audio recorded portion and a CD-ROM (i.e. MP3 files) recorded portion. This unit will play back all CD-Audio portions of any multi-session mixed mode discs. The CD-ROM data (ex. MP3 files) will not be accessible.
- Resume: MP3 playback will automatically resume from the previous point if the unit is turned off or switched to another source.
- Folder Access: Use the Up/Down Cross-Keys to move between folders.
- File Search: Use the Right/Left Cross-Keys to skip between tracks (songs). There will be a short pause while the unit loads the track tag information and buffers.
- Fast Forward/Reverse: Press & hold the Right/Left Cross-Keys to fast-forward or -reverse through a track. No audio is played, but the PlayTime indicator will show the elapsed time of the current track (note: Variable Bit Rate (VBR) files may not show the correct time).
- Random (Folder/Disc): Folder: Plays all the files in the folder in random order. Disc: Plays all the files on the disc in a random order - each new song will be a random track from a random folder. Limitation: Disc should have less than 512 files to have a full random function. In case of a disc with more than 513 files only the previous 10 files are memorized and avoided to be repeated due to the memory capacity.
- Repeat (File/Folder): Allows you to repeat the current file, or playback only within the current folder.
- Scan (File/Folder): Plays the first 10 seconds of each file in the folder or on the disc.
- This unit can display the PlayTime Indicator, Bit Rate, or the first 16 letters only of Folder Name, File Name, Track Title, Artist Name and Album Title. When the recorded information is longer than 16 letters, you can scroll the text to the left so that the rest of the title can be seen. Press the DISPlay key to switch between display modes.
- Text Data: The File Name and Folder Names (up to 32 bytes) can be displayed.
- ID3 Tag Display: This unit supports ID3 v1.0 and v1.1 tags for MP3 files. It can display the Track Title, Artist Name or Album Title (up to 30 bytes). If specific ID3 tag information has not been recorded on a MP3 disc, "no xxxx" will be displayed (e.g., "no artist").
- DIN Mountable
- Detachable Face (faceplate carrying case included)
- Flap Face
- Supertuner III
- 24-Station/6-Button (18FM / 6AM) Presets
- BSM (Best Station Memory)
- Up/Down Seek with Selectable Local Seek Tuning
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Confuc1ous From New Jersey
|This is a wonderful component for any good basic car stereo system, it plays MP3's and has Pioneer's reliability all packed into a Premier unit, what more can you ask for?|
Someone From Somewhere
|Beyond a few Alpine systems I've heard this is just about the best. Of course most Alpine's cost twice as much if not more. Tons of features and excellent overall quality. Owned about 6 months and no problems so far.|