- Kevlar®-infused pulp cone
- 1-1/4" Santoprene rubber surround
- Dual 2-ohm voic coils (make sure your amplifier is compatible)
- Frequency response 22-1,000 Hz
- Power range 200-500 watts RMS (250 watts RMS per coil)
- Peak power handling 1,500 watts
- Sensitivity 89 dB
- Top-mount depth 8-3/4"
- Sealed box volume: 1.3-2.5 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 1.5-3.0 cubic feet
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Big From Lebanon
|Hooked it up to an Alpine F1 CDA-7990 with the big MRV-F1507 amplifier with +4dB at 40Hz and Q=1 in a 1.5 ft3 sealed enclosure. Although I have some of the best equipment on the market running it, I wasn't very impressed with sound quality. However, it has good response time and pretty loud and clean sound reproduction; top that with an excellent price-quality ratio => A great buy!|
Biggins From Mid Atlantic
|I'm running one of these in a sealed 1.3 ft3 box (with RF 550S amp) in a mid size sedan and I have no problem hitting 140dB at the dash (Epic 150). And that's with the sunroof open. Appears to be built to last. It does take a while to break in (I have 50+ hours on it and its still going). It also has the clarity and tightness of a 10 inch. Overall I am very happy with this sub.|