- Kevlar®-infused pulp cone
- 1-1/4" Santoprene rubber surround
- Dual 2-ohm voic coils (make sure your amplifier is compatible)
- Frequency response 22-1,000 Hz
- Power range 200-500 watts RMS (250 watts RMS per coil)
- Peak power handling 1,500 watts
- Sensitivity 89 dB
- Top-mount depth 8-3/4"
- Sealed box volume: 1.3-2.5 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 1.5-3.0 cubic feet
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Big From Lebanon
|Hooked it up to an Alpine F1 CDA-7990 with the big MRV-F1507 amplifier with +4dB at 40Hz and Q=1 in a 1.5 ft3 sealed enclosure. Although I have some of the best equipment on the market running it, I wasn't very impressed with sound quality. However, it has good response time and pretty loud and clean sound reproduction; top that with an excellent price-quality ratio => A great buy!|
Biggins From Mid Atlantic
|I'm running one of these in a sealed 1.3 ft3 box (with RF 550S amp) in a mid size sedan and I have no problem hitting 140dB at the dash (Epic 150). And that's with the sunroof open. Appears to be built to last. It does take a while to break in (I have 50+ hours on it and its still going). It also has the clarity and tightness of a 10 inch. Overall I am very happy with this sub.|