- Kevlar®-infused pulp cone
- 1" Santoprene rubber surround
- Dual 2-ohm 2" voice coils (make sure your amplifier is compatible)
- Frequency response 24-1,000 Hz
- Power range 100-300 watts RMS (150 watts per voice coil)
- Peak power handling 1,000 watts
- Sensitivity 87 dB
- Top-mount depth 6-15/16"
- Sealed box volume: 0.7-1.0 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 0.75-1.75 cubic feet
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
moses punzal From hawaii
|i have this sub in a sealed box with 600 watts to it and it hits hard! it gets all the low bass but not the high bass, i want to buy two more. i don't recomend this sub in a car that doesn't have dynamat, i have a truck and it echos hard.|
Rick From SR, Cali
|These subs slump, I run 900 watts to 2 of them and they knock...plus they arent too expensive, they are sick...plain and simple|
n From ct
|very nice they hit loud and clear. i've got them back by the v12 mrd-m500
made my back feel like jell-o.|