- Kevlar®-infused pulp cone
- 1" Santoprene rubber surround
- Dual 2-ohm 2" voice coils (make sure your amplifier is compatible)
- Frequency response 24-1,000 Hz
- Power range 100-300 watts RMS (150 watts per voice coil)
- Peak power handling 1,000 watts
- Sensitivity 87 dB
- Top-mount depth 6-15/16"
- Sealed box volume: 0.7-1.0 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 0.75-1.75 cubic feet
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
moses punzal From hawaii
|i have this sub in a sealed box with 600 watts to it and it hits hard! it gets all the low bass but not the high bass, i want to buy two more. i don't recomend this sub in a car that doesn't have dynamat, i have a truck and it echos hard.|
Rick From SR, Cali
|These subs slump, I run 900 watts to 2 of them and they knock...plus they arent too expensive, they are sick...plain and simple|
n From ct
|very nice they hit loud and clear. i've got them back by the v12 mrd-m500
made my back feel like jell-o.|