- Max Power (EIAJ) 140Wx2 (4ohm; Stereo) 400Wx1 (Bridged 4ohm;)
- 12V RMS Continuous Power 4ohm; Stereo (0.08% THD) 40Wx2 2ohm; Stereo (0.3% THD) 75x2 Bridged 4ohm; (0.3% THD) 150x1
- 14.4V RMS Continuous Power 4ohm; Stereo (0.08% THD) 60Wx2 2ohm; Stereo (0.3% THD) 100x2 Bridged 4ohm; (0.3% THD) 200x1
- S/N Ratio 100dBA
- Frequency Response: 10-50kHz
- 12dB HP/LP Crossover (50-200Hz)
- Speaker Level Input
- Subsonic Filter (15Hz)
- Extra Large Gold Plated Terminals with Wire Insert Capability
- Top Panel Power LED
- 4 Volt Input Capability
- Continuously Adjustable Crossovers
- DC Straight, STAR Topology
- DC-DC/PWM MOSFET Power Supply
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
RICK From NOR*CAL
|IM PUSHING INFINITY SEPRATES IN FRONT & INFINITY 6X9'S IN REAR THE SOUND IS INCREADIBLE BUT I AGREE WITH OTHER TWO GUY SCREWS ARE PAIN IN THE YOU KNOW WHAT|
Shahzad From India
|This is a very refined amplifier. Though rated at just 55W it is a lot more powerful than almost any other amplifier in this range as it is a high current design. It can easily drive a variety of speakers and this amplifier does not distort. Your ears will give up before this amplifier runs out of steam. I dont recommend this amplifier for dedicated sub-woofer driving (its more suited for a good component set). The vocals are refined, treble is always in control and bass is well defined (like you can clearly hear the bass drum and all instead of just sloppy mid-bass). It refuses to shut down even ater hours of playing and does not heat up compared to some other amplifiers that I have seen. My recommendation - get a good headunit, add a GOOD component set (not bright) and a sub rated at about 200W and this amplifier and your set. For those who want rear speakers drive them of the head unit. |
chad From bham baby
|CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN!!! Have Alpine's Type-R 5.25 components and 6x9's runnin on this amp. WOW! Great sound! I agree with Mark from WI....taking screws out to adjust sound is kind of a pain.|