- Aluminum cone
- Dual 4-ohm voice coils for extra wiring flexibility with a compatible amplifier
- Santoprene rubber surround
- Frequency response 20-2,500 Hz
- Power range 50-400 watts RMS (200 watts per coil)
- Peak power handling 1200 watts
- Sensitivity 89 dB
- Depth 6-1/8"
- Recommended sealed box volume 1.0 cu. ft.
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
jessica From Illinois
|I disagree with jonathan. Car stereos are sonys weakness, and this is just another penny in the well of crap that sony is when it comes to there quality of stereos. This thing cant handle the power it specifies, and the sound is not even worth $89. |
jonathon From U.S.A.
|my brother has these in his car and they really pack a punch. i think sony really hit the X on this product. they handle so much power, he had to get an amp for each sub woofer. and they look awsome, about as good as they sound.|