- Injection-molded pearl mica polypropylene/PBO (polyphenylenebenzobisoxazole) woofer
- Butyl rubber surround
- 1" Hypernyl dome tweeter
- 2-way crossover features K-Glow optical tweeter protection circuit, tweeter attenuation adjustment (selectable 0, -2, or -4 dB), and see-through covers
- DualMag technology
- Sensitivity 92 dB
- Frequency response 35-70,000 Hz
- Recommended power range 8-45 watts RMS
- Peak power handling 180 watts
- Woofer top mount depth 2"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Adam From usa
|I'm running these in a set of Q-Form kick panels w/ a Punch 100 amp and they sound awesome. Rock/Heavy Metal guitars really rip with these speakers!|
stephen From texas
|These speakers are great for anyone just getting into the car audio scene. They have great sound and little to no distortion at high volume. These were my first set of serious car speakers, but due to an unfortunate car wreak, im now conscidering mb quartz or focal, but these are definately a good investment.|
DAN From PA
|These sound great either amplified or off an aftermarket HU alone. Crisp highs that aren't harsh and decent midbass. Shallow mounting depth makes them fit nicely into almost any factory location, on top of that they even weigh less than a pound a piece to keep your car light.|