- Injection-molded pearl mica polypropylene/PBO (polyphenylenebenzobisoxazole) woofer
- Butyl rubber surround
- DualMag technology
- 1" Hypernyl dome tweeter
- 2-way crossover features K-Glow optical tweeter protection circuit, tweeter attenuation adjustment (selectable 0, -2, or -4 dB), and see-through covers
- Sensitivity 92 dB
- Frequency response 30-70,000 Hz
- Recommended power range 8-50 watts RMS
- Peak power handling 200 watts
- Woofer top mount depth 2-3/8"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Justin From Virginia
|I hooked these speakers up in my 2003 Sierra a few days ago. They're connected to a Pioneer Premier DEH-P550MP deck (soon to be changed to an Eclipse CD8443). The most impressive thing about this set is the Midrange - it's transformed the way i think about mid-bass response - it feels like I have a small sub in my truck! You wouldn't think mids so lightweight would produce bass like that. The tweeters are nice, but if you put your treble gain up to much they sizzle a little. Other than that great speakers - even when compared to the extremely expensive German brands. |