Get the only LCD touch screen GUI navigation system on the market. Our GPS Mobile Navigation system features 2D and 3D map views, and virtually instant re-routing. You can also use the turn-by-turn instructions via voice prompt, and operate it with a split screen for even more routing information. Be sure to also install either the KVT-910DVD in-dash television DVD-CD receiver or the LZ-800W widescreen mobile TV for convenient touch screen operation.
- GPS navigation computer
- GPS antenna with 16-foot cable and adhesive mounting pad
- Amplified speaker (2-7/8"W x 7/8"H) with 18-foot cable - 200 milliwatt amp
- DVD-ROM navigation map of virtually every major and secondary road in the U.S. and Canada
- RGB input/output for connection to Kenwood monitor with touchscreen controls - You must connect a Kenwood touchscreen monitor to operate the KNA-DV2100
- 2D and 3D map views
- Trip computer functions
- Navigation to city, street, address, intersections, points of interest, or your home
- Up to 5 intermediate destinations can be included in routing
- Address book stores up to 100 destinations
- Previous destination memory stores up to 20 of your most recent destinations
- Store up to 10 areas you wish to avoid on your trip
- Female voice with level control prompts in 8 languages
- 4 color settings (Default, Olive, Marine, or Umber) with day/night illumination
- Dimensions: 8-1/8"W x 1-7/8"H x 9-1/2"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
zeshan From Pakistan
|overall very high performance navigation system but little bit expensive |