- "Magic Flap" security - display flips over so a potential thief sees a featureless black panel
- Red, white, and blue dot matrix display
- 30 presets
- Advanced H-Bass (3 levels of bass enhancement)
- Driver's Sound Stage Adjustment - instant adjustment of front soundstage for driver's or front passenger's seat
- Auxiliary input
- Plays CD-Rs/CD-RWs, including discs loaded with MP3 or Windows Media files
- Displays MP3 text info - ID3 tags
- CD changer controls
- Front/rear preamp outputs
- Steering wheel remote
- 24 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels
- CD frequency response 17-20,000 Hz
- CD signal-to-noise ratio 85 dB
- FM sensitivity 12.7 dBf
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Erik Alldrin From USA
|I enjoyed this player for almost 2 years and then all of a sudden it stopped working. I tried unplugging the wiring but as soon as I did this it opened up and then it closed and it will not work at all. I have tried to contact Aiwa but they have been no help. If I were you I would not buy anything from Aiwa because all that I have experienced has been very unpleasant.|