- Deep-anodized-aluminum woofer cone
- 1" edge-driven, deep-anodized-aluminum dome tweeter
- I-Mount tweeter mounting system for flush, surface, or angled mounting
- Butyl rubber surround
- 2-way crossovers (high-pass/low-pass at 3500 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Frequency response 80-23,000 Hz
- Recommended power range 25-100 watts RMS
- Peak power handling 400 watts
- Sensitivity 89 dB
- Top-mount depth 2-7/16"
- Priced per pair
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Seabass From Midwest
|Speakers sound great for midranges. They like a lot of power and are very clean. The "perfect" application would include the 5.1 series plus a Kappa Perfect 10" sub.|