- 125 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
- 250 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
- 500 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms in bridged mode
- Stereo or bridged mono output
- Tri-Way capable
- Infrasonic filter (15 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- 50-200 Hz crossovers: 12 dB/octave high-pass, 18 dB/octave low-pass
- 12 dB bass boost variable from 40-100 Hz (expandable to 6/12/18 dB when connected to a Kenwood Excelon receiver equipped with BMS controls)
- Bass Management System
- Preamp outputs
- Fan cooling
- Speaker short, low battery, thermal overload, and DC protection
- Variable color indicator
- Gold-plated terminals
- Requires 4-gauge power and ground leads — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 2" wide detachable terminal covers
- 17-9/16"W x 2-5/16"H x 12-1/2"L
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.