- 400 X 2 Watts
- RUBI™ (Rapid-Use Branched Impulse) Proprietary power supply topology
- STACT™ (STabilized Apex Current Topology) Reduces power supply stress by 50%
- Trident™ Amplifier protection topology
- Tone Sweep Calibration Optimizes the power supply to the connected speaker load.
- Hawkins Bass Control™ Proprietary bass equalization topology
- Continuously variable 12dB low-pass crossover (30Hz to 4kHz)
- Three Stage Input Level Indicators
- Output Clip Indicators
- IDI™ (Intelligent Distress Indicator) gives visual amplifier protection status
- Large Mouth Bass remote gain control
- Continuously variable phase alignment (0° - 180°)
- Vortex induction fan for thermal management
- Differentially Balanced RCA Input
- Fully Balanced 6-pin DIN Input
- RCA Line Output
- Gold plated 1/0 gauge power inputs
- Harmonic Bass Alignment™ Produces tighter, more accurate bass reproduction.
- Discrete Balanced Class A Drive Boards maximizes linearity on low impedance loads
- Drive Delay 2™ Eliminates turn on and turn off pops & noises
- Chassisink™ Transistors are located between circuit board and heatsink for optimal heat dissipation
- Power Grid™ Design optimizes current delivery to and from the power supply
- 20Hz – 500 Hz Frequency response
- All Chrome Plated
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
KH Tan From Malaysia
|It's the best amplifier of all time but the cost is just too expensive.|