- 4 X 80 Watts
- TST™ (Twin Stack Technology) 2 amplifiers to drive one voice coil effectively doubling the power.
- Fully regulated, MOSFET power supply
- PWM circuitry
- High quality FR-4 circuit board
- Satellite Power Gain (remote gain control)
- Continuously variable 24dB low-pass crossover (50Hz to 150Hz)
- Continuously variable 24dB subsonic filter (50Hz to 150Hz)
- Variable 0 – 18dB subwoofer equalizer @ 40Hz
- Continuously variable phase alignment (0°- 180°)
- Tri-guard amplifier protection
- Intelligent Distress indicator (IDI)
- Platinum RCA input and output
- Platinum 1/0 gauge power inputs
- 1-ohm stable
- 5Hz – 250Hz frequency response
- >80dB S/N ratio
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Brad Purvis From Louisiana
|Is 2 ohm Stereo and 4 ohm Mono Stable, not 1 ohm Stable. Very clean sounding amp. I would question its RMS rating. Doesn't seem like 80 watts a channel.|