- Power output 150 watts RMS
- Variable (50-250 Hz) low-pass filter (18 dB/octave)
- Line- and speaker-level inputs
- Auto turn-on - the Bazooka tube turns on as soon as it senses signal through either high- or low-level inputs
- Subsonic filter (12 dB/octave at 35 Hz) for improved amp efficiency
- 21-7/16"L x 12-5/8"W x 10-1/2"H
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Dale From Missouri
|these things are great in boats. Dont buy 1, you will be disappointed. But, If you have a some money to spend to install 2 or 3....you cant beat the ease of installation and the thump will make you think you are in the boat you always wished you had.|
Robert From Texas
|Didn't add as much bass as I expected. I wished I could have heard before I purchased this product. |