- 125 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 250 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- Requires 8-gauge power and ground leads — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- Selectable 50-250 Hz variable low-pass crossover, 24 dB per octave
- TRANS•ana circuit designs keep voltages low and signal paths simple in the pre-amp section, for minimum distortion and maximum musicality
- MEHSA provides more efficient transfer of heat from MOSFET output devices to the heatsink for cooler operation
- TOPAZ — noise-killing differential inputs that eliminate 80% of ground loop noise
- NOMAD — advanced protection circuitry for "intelligent" shutdown protection
- Preamp-level inputs
- Preamp outputs (for passing signal to another amplifier)
- Aluminum heatsink for more efficient cooling
- Wired remote Punch Bass boosts bass 0-18 dB at 45 Hz
- Dimensions: 11-7/16"W (7-13/16" without endcaps) x 2-7/16"H x 9-7/8"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Stanster55 From Philippi, West Virginia
|This amp is amazing! It's rated to push two single voice coil subs or one dual voice coil.However,it is so underated. I've had this amp pushing four subs Two Kenwood DB+ 12"'s and two MTX 6000 10"'s and its has never shut off! It just keeps pounding! This amp is defintely a good investment|