- 262.5 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
- 525 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
- 1050 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms in bridged mode
- Stereo or bridged mono output
- Tri-Way capable
- Variable 50-250 Hz high-pass/low-pass crossover, 24 dB/octave
- MEHSA — a process that transfers heat from the MOSFET output devices to the heatsink more efficiently than traditional methods
- TOPAZ — noise-killing differential inputs that eliminate 80% of ground loop noise
- NOMAD — advanced protection circuitry for "intelligent" shutdown protection
- TRANS•ana circuit designs keep voltages low and signal paths simple in the pre-amp section, for minimum distortion and maximum musicality
- Phase Warp feature adjusts the phase of the output signal for maximum performance
- Preamp outputs
- Wired remote control of Punch Bass (up to 18 dB of boost centered at 45 Hz)
- 100-amp fuse (or two 50-amp) and fuse holder required
- Dimensions: 18-7/16"W (14-7/8" without endcaps) x 2-7/16"H x 9-7/8"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.