- Stereo or bridged mono output
- Tri-Way capable
- 112.5 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
- 225 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
- 450 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms in bridged mode
- 4-gauge power and ground connectors
- Requires 8-gauge power and ground leads - wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- Variable 50-250 Hz high-pass/low-pass crossover, 24 dB/ octave
- TOPAZ noise-killing differential inputs eliminate 80% of ground loop noise between the head unit and the amp
- NOMAD advanced protection circuitry monitors temperature, voltage, current and impedance, and provides "intelligent" shut-down protection without limiting system performance
- TRANS.ana circuit designs keep voltages low and signal paths simple in the pre-amp section, for minimum distortion and maximum musicality
- MEHSA provides more efficient transfer of heat from MOSFET output devices to the heatsink for cooler operation
- Preamp outputs for convenient daisy-chaining of amplifiers
- Punch Bass boosts bass up to 18 dB at 45 Hz (wired remote control included for fingertip control)
- Dimensions: 12-3/8"W (8-15/16" without endcaps) x 2-7/16"H x 9-7/8"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.