- 187.5 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
- 375 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
- 750 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms in bridged mode
- Amplifier requires one 60-amp fuse (not supplied)
- Stereo or bridged mono output
- Tri-Way capable
- MOSFET power supply and output devices
- 50-250 Hz high-pass/low-pass crossovers, 24 dB/octave slopes
- MEHSA mounting technology increases the heat transfer from the MOSFET output devices to the heat sink, for higher power output, lower operating temperatures, and greater reliability
- TOPAZ — noise-killing differential inputs that eliminate 80% of ground loop noise
- Trans•ana circuitry keeps preamp voltages low and signal paths simple for outstanding audio quality
- NOMAD — advanced protection circuitry for "intelligent" shutdown protection
- Wired remote control included for fingertip control of Punch Bass (for 0-18 dB of bass boost at 45 Hz)
- Preamp-level (RCA) inputs
- Preamp (RCA) outputs
- Requires 4-gauge power and ground leads — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- Dimensions: 18-7/16"W (14-7/8" without endcaps) x 2-7/16"H x 9-7/8"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Nevada Woody From Missouri
|I love this amp. its got the right amount of watts for my subs and it got great features. ill deal with only rockford fosgate amps|