- Stereo or bridged mono output
- Tri-Way capable
- 37.5 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
- 75 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
- 150 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms in bridged mode
- MOSFET power supply and output devices
- 80 Hz low-pass/120 Hz high-pass crossover, 12 dB/octave
- TOPAZ noise-killing differential inputs eliminate 80% of ground loop noise between the head unit and the amp
- NOMAD advanced protection circuitry monitors temperature, voltage, current and impedence, and provides "intelligent" shut-down protection without limiting system performance
- TRANS•ana circuit designs keep voltages low and signal paths simple in the pre-amp section, for minimum distortion and maximum musicality
- Switchable Punch Bass (0,+6,+12 dB boost) at 45 Hz
- Speaker- and preamp-level inputs
- Dimensions: 10-3/8"W (6-11/16" without endcaps) x 2-7/16"H x 9-7/8"D
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.