- Stereo or bridged mono output
- Tri-Way capable
- 37.5 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
- 75 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
- 150 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms in bridged mode
- MOSFET power supply and output devices
- 80 Hz low-pass/120 Hz high-pass crossover, 12 dB/octave
- TOPAZ noise-killing differential inputs eliminate 80% of ground loop noise between the head unit and the amp
- NOMAD advanced protection circuitry monitors temperature, voltage, current and impedence, and provides "intelligent" shut-down protection without limiting system performance
- TRANS•ana circuit designs keep voltages low and signal paths simple in the pre-amp section, for minimum distortion and maximum musicality
- Switchable Punch Bass (0,+6,+12 dB boost) at 45 Hz
- Speaker- and preamp-level inputs
- Dimensions: 10-3/8"W (6-11/16" without endcaps) x 2-7/16"H x 9-7/8"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.