- Ceramic Metal Matrix Diaphragm woofer with hi-roll rubber surround - Oversized Plus One woofer is 30% larger than standard 5"x7" cones
- 1" C.M.M.D. dome tweeter pivots up to 355° for optimum imaging
- Outboard 2-way crossover - 3500 Hz high-pass/low-pass, 18 dB per octave
- Frequency response 40-21,000 Hz
- Recommended power range 2-100 watts RMS
- Peak power handling 300 watts
- Sensitivity 90 dB
- Top-mount depth 2-7/16"
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
John From Hurricane Alley
|Bought a set of these for my front speakers. These things are awesome, wish I had bought some for the rear's. Ended up buying the Reference series for the back, now I wish I had spent the extra $30 on another set of these for back there.|
Duke of Prunes From USA
|great range of sound only lacking a bit on the low end. to be expected with a 5x7 though. Highly recommended!|
mitchell From kansas city
|These speakers are great they are the best i have ever heard and are great for the price. if you like rock these are definately for you