- Plus One C.M.M.D. woofer cone is 30% larger than other speakers of this Size, ensuring strong bass response
- High-roll rubber surround allows greater woofer movement
- 1" C.M.M.D. dome tweeter
- 1-1/8" metallic planar EMIT supertweeter
- 2-way external crossovers (18 dB/octave, 3,500 Hz high- and low-pass)
- Sensitivity 90 dB
- Frequency response 35-22,000 Hz
- Recommended power range 2-110 watts RMS
- Peak power handling 330 watts
- Top-mount depth 3-1/4"
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Ross A. From Rhode Island
|I have four of theses running 125 watts to them and you can hear me from a block away they are great!!!|
Dan Ryan From Grand Rapids Michigan
|These 6x9's are by far the best 6x9's on the market. As we all know 6x9's generally dont sound good, do to the fact that they are not a round or a perfect circle speaker. I do have to say though for a 6x9 these speakers scream. I am powering them with a JL 300/4 amp running only 75 watts to each speaker. They are very crisp & clean even at a high volume. I am running Infinity Perfect's 6.1 in the front & those speakers are amazing. I am also running a JL 12w7 sub powered by a JL 500/1 & the overall system is unbelivable. A word of advice though like other people said be sure that you are running an amp to the speakers & be sure to use non factory speaker wires because you will be wasting your money.|
Louie G. From Los Angeles
|These are the Best 6x9 I've heard. I've heard JBL's, MB quarts, JL audio's, but these are the sweetest. the highs, mids, and bass adjust and sound clean even if you pump up the volume. I was surprised.|