- Plus One C.M.M.D. woofer cone is 30% larger than other speakers of this size, ensuring strong bass response
- High-roll rubber surround allows greater woofer movement
- 1" Unipivot C.M.M.D. dome tweeter may be rotated up to 355ø for improved imaging
- 2-way external crossovers (18 dB/octave, 3,500 Hz high- and low-pass)
- Sensitivity 90 dB
- Frequency response 35-21,000 Hz
- Recommended power range 2-110 watts RMS
- Peak power handling 330 watts
- Top-mount depth 3-1/4"
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Chris From Las Vegas
|Just paired these with infinty perfect 6.1 components and the infinity 7541a amp for some unbelievable sound. Top notch products from a top notch company.|
Brok From Indiana
|I recently put these behind the seat of my '97 Ram single cab. The sound these speakers can produce is amazing. I have them hooked up to a 200 watt amp and I only have to use about 1/3 of it's power. Good bass and excellent highs. You won't be disappointed with these!|
Jere From Virginia
|Excellent sound with factory GM head unit and factory 200 watt amp. I can't believe it is the same system.|