- 10" W3V2 Series Subwoofer
- RMS Power Handling: 300 Watts
- Dual 4 Ohm Configuration
- 2-1/4", 4-Layer Voice Coil
- Kapton Voice Coil Former
- VRC Technology: Cools the Voice Coil
- Elevated Frame Technology: Enhanced Cooling
- Powder-Coated Silver Frame Finish
- Dished Cone/Dust-Cap Design
- Rubber Mounting Flange Gasket
- Sealed Box Volume: 0.60 - 0.90 cu. ft.
- Ported Box Volume: 1.0 - 1.5 cu. ft.
- Top Mount Depth: 5-3/4"
- Cutout Diameter: 9-1/8"
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jason From arizona
I had 2 of these running off of the jx series 1000 watt JL amp and they sounded so loud I wasn't sure I'd that was my car in the back of the shop. I surely thought it was a bigger system. This System will turn heads. I have had no problems and the subs have a great look to them. I have also had the JL 12 inch w7 much more powerful and expensive and the two w3's sounded just as good. Def recommend
Isaiah From Florida
I currently have one of these in a ported box and it slams! I have it wired at 4 ohms getting 300RMS from a Kicker KX 600.1 amp and it is almost as loud as my buddies Alpine Type-R 12!! Nobody believes me when I say I only have one 10" in the trunk, until they see it. Even in a ported box, this is perfect! I listen to every genre of music and it always hits clear and clean. JL for life!
Branden From Calgary
|Great sound out of this subwoofer. Even running it with only 250W RMS it still can and will rattle my rearview mirror off the windshield mount every time I crank it loud, and it does so while retaining excellent sound clarity. Very hard to beat for the price.|