- High Output Ported Design
- Polypropylene Woofer Cone
- Built-In 50W BTL Amplifier
- Variable Low-Pass Crossover
- Variable Output Level
- Speaker Level and Line Level Inputs for Easy OEM Integration
- Mounting Straps and Hardware Included
- Enclosed in moisture resistant casing.
- Can power both the front and rear speakers in factory installed systems.
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Mike From Montana
|Installed one in a boat and was Extremely impressed with the low end performance. WOW WOW WOW, is all I can say|
Eloy From Albuquerque, NM
|I installed this in a nissan 240sx. sound great if you want some thump with out taking to much space. The internal amp level adjustment did not adjust the level very well but luckily i have a pioneer primer that adjust the frequency from the deck. I tried it on a Boss reciever sounded okay.|
Rich H. From Syracuse, NY
|I installed the CS8A in my 2000 Jeep Cherokee. It was just what I needed to "fill the bottom in". The sound is strong, clean and solid. This is a great value at a great price.|