Pioneer knows: You need power, and you need it now. The 4-channel GM-X374 packs serious punch with 35 watts RMS per channel of clean power and, at this price, you wont have to wait for a winning lottery ticket to add it to your system!
The GM-X374 features speaker-level inputs that accept speaker signal from any radio, along with preamp inputs that can accept up to a 6.5-volt signal. So, whether youre running a high-end aftermarket receiver or just sticking with your factory radio for now, this amp will fit right in with the rest of your system.
- 35 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms
- 50 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms
- 100 watts RMS x 2 bridged output at 4 ohms
- 2-, 3-, or 4-channel output
- 4-ohm stable in bridged mode
- Tri-Way capable
- MOSFET power supply and output stages
- requires 10-gauge power and ground leads — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- selectable low-pass crossover (80 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- full-range preamp outputs
- preamp- and speaker-level inputs
- 10-7/16"W x 1-15/16"H x 9-5/16"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
altecz From us
|pioneer makes the most reliable and affordable products their is.This amp is just another chapter in their award winning book|