Pioneer knows: You need power, and you need it now. The GM-X972 amplifier packs some major MOSFET punch and, at this price, you wont have to wait for a lucky lottery ticket to add it to your system! At 150 watts per channel, the GM-X972 will drive two subwoofers or a component set in stereo mode all day long. If youve got a single power-hungry sub, bridge the amp to mono for 400 watts of crystal-clear power.
Switch on the built-in low-pass crossover to adapt the amp for subwoofer use. Youll find speaker- and preamp-level inputs so, whether youre running a high-end aftermarket receiver or just sticking with your factory radio for now, this amp will fit right in with the rest of your gear.
- 150 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
- 200 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
- 400 watts RMS x 1 bridged output at 4 ohms
- stereo or bridged mono output
- 4-ohm stable in bridged mode
- Tri-Way capable
- MOSFET power supply and output stages
- requires 4-gauge power and ground leads — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- low-pass (80 Hz) crossover, 12 dB/octave
- speaker-level inputs
- 10-9/16"W x 1-15/16"H x 12-3/4"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.