- Aramid Fiber IMPP (Injection Molded Polypropylene) Composite Cone
- Wide Urethane Surround
- Conex Spider with Damper Ring
- Lead Wires Integrated into Damper for High Reliability and Improved
- Power Transfer
- Projected Yoke with Vented Pole Piece
- High-Energy Ferrite Magnet with Bumped Back Plate
- Low-Q Design for use in Small Sealed Box
- Rec. Sealed Box Dims: 1.10 - 1.30 cu.ft.
- Rec. Ported Box Dims: 1.20 - 1.40 cu.ft.
- Impedance: dual 4 ohms
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Tim From Georger West, TX.
|I have 2 of these subs in a 2 cubic ft. box (sealed). And i have an Autotek AMX 50.2 on them in a 95'Pontiac Bonneville and they hit harder than my 2 Kicker comp vr 15's do. Very nice hard hitting, knock you in the chest bass. These are vicious subs and i recommend them highly. These subs love a sealed enclosure....|
Fernando From Jax FL
|These speakers are great! I didnt know 12's could hit this hard i have 2 of them in my car and I am running them off of an Power Acoustik Gothic OV2-1600 - amplifier these things pound. But to get the best performance you have to use the right amp to do it.|
Ainsley From Jamaica
|This sub is just perfect for hatchback scenarios. It produces excellent sound at any wire configuration(parallel or serial). This baby also brings out the best in most amplifiers i have tried with it. The price may seem low but the bass is even more lower. Great sub to have.|