- Aramid Fiber IMPP (Injection Molded Polypropylene) Composite Cone
- Wide Urethane Surround
- Conex Spider with Damper Ring
- Lead Wires Integrated into Damper for High Reliability and Improved
- Power Transfer
- Projected Yoke with Vented Pole Piece
- High-Energy Ferrite Magnet with Bumped Back Plate
- Low-Q Design for use in Small Sealed Box
- Rec. Sealed Box Dims: 0.75 - 0.85 cu.ft.
- Rec. Ported Box Dims: 0.85 - 0.95 cu.ft.
- Impedance: dual 4 ohms
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
DANNY MAXWELL From TRINIDAD
|I HAVE 4 OF THESE AND I REACH A SPL LEVEL OF 168db of volume 30 on my pioneer deh-p4600mp cd deck . i have 2 power acoustic 1200watt amps powering them and 4 pioneer 6x9 powered by a ROCKFORD 600WATT AMP. WITH THESE I HAVE BLOWN OUT 4 12" ROCKFORD 2112 .I AM VERY ANGRY WITH THE PIONEER COMPANY BECAUSE BEFORE I BOUGHT MY CD DECK I USED A DISC MAN AND THESE 4 SUBS CRACKED THE LENS ON THE DISC MAN.|
c king From atlanta
|great sub at a great price.|