- Interlaced Aramid Fiber Reinforced IMPP Cone Woofer
- 3-Layer Fiber Woven Radial
- 4-Layer, Long Voice Coil
- 12-Slit Aluminum Voice Coil Bobbin
- Double Mass High-Power Magnet
- Conex Damper with Damper Ring
- Projected Pole Yoke with Vented Pole
- Molded Gasket
- Accessory Grille (UD-G305) Available
- 800 Watts Max. Music Power
- 400 Watts Nominal Power Handling
- Sensitivity: 89dB (1W/1m)
- Frequency Response: 18 - 2kHz
- Recommended Enclosure: 1.5 Cubic Feet
- Dual-Voice Coil Design (2ohm or 8ohmn)
- 2ohm Rated (Parallel Wired)
- 8ohm Rated (Series Wired)
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
paul From florida
|i have one of these in a sealed enclosure with a 400 watt jensen amp i have it bridged and let me tell you it hits hard for only one and 400 watts|
big morg From oh
|i have 2 of these bad boys hooked to a 1000 watts kenwood mono block amp at 4 ohms and it pounds the hell out of my 99 chrysler lhs these are great for the starter system with the premiers you get more bang for your buck|
Will From Austin TX
|great lows, great tone, great sub!|