- Interlaced Aramid Fiber Reinforced IMPP Cone Woofer
- 3-Layer Fiber Woven Radial
- 4-Layer, Long Voice Coil
- 12-Slit Aluminum Voice Coil Bobbin
- Double Mass High-Power Magnet
- Conex Damper with Damper Ring
- Projected Pole Yoke with Vented Pole
- Molded Gasket
- Accessory Grille (UD-G305) Available
- 800 Watts Max. Music Power
- 400 Watts Nominal Power Handling
- Sensitivity: 89dB (1W/1m)
- Frequency Response: 18 - 2kHz
- Recommended Enclosure: 1.5 Cubic Feet
- 4 Ohm rated
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Tommy Wilson From Adams County, Ohio
I have one of these in a vented enclosure running off an old school 800 watt rockford punch amp and it sounds nice with my champion series...my buddy had it in his s10 and it would make the bed and cab flex so its not too bad for a 400 watt rms sub
sahovaman From Columbiaville, Mi
|this was my first sub ( it was stolen so... yeah) but i only had a 250 watt amp pushing it... and it was SOOOO SWEET i mean dont let the price fool you, that sub hit very nicely, i have a 91 ford ranger extended cab and with just that one the whole interrior shook, you could hear it from a mile away.|
Ryan Galloway From Vineland NJ
|R. Galloway Vineland, NJ I have a pair of these drivers in my 02 civic. I have been in car audio for about 15 years. These are the most smooth sounding drivers I've ever heard. I would highly recomend them. Dollar Vs. Db, there are the best all round.