- Interlaced Aramid Fiber Reinforced IMPP Cone Woofer
- 3-Layer Fiber Woven Radial
- 4-Layer, Long Voice Coil
- 12-Slit Aluminum Voice Coil Bobbin
- Double Mass High-Power Magnet
- Conex Damper with Damper Ring
- Projected Pole Yoke with Vented Pole
- Molded Gasket
- Accessory Grille (UD-G255) Available
- 700 Watts Max. Music Power
- 350 Watts Nominal Power Handling
- Sensitivity: 87dB (1W/1m)
- Frequency Response: 18 - 2.5kHz
- Recommended Enclosure: 1.0 Cubic Feet
- Dual-Voice Coil Design (2ohm or 8ohmn)
- 2ohm Rated (Parallel Wired)
- 8ohm Rated (Series Wired)
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Ryan From Michigan
|I dont know why people think this is a crapy sub. I have just one in a neon hooked to a rockford 200.1 amp and it is awesome when the back seat is dropped.|