- Interlaced Aramid Fiber Reinforced IMPP Cone Woofer
- 3-Layer Fiber Woven Radial
- 4-Layer, Long Voice Coil
- 12-Slit Aluminum Voice Coil Bobbin
- Double Mass High-Power Magnet
- Conex Damper with Damper Ring
- Projected Pole Yoke with Vented Pole
- Molded Gasket
- Accessory Grille (UD-G255) Available
- 700 Watts Max. Music Power
- 350 Watts Nominal Power Handling
- Sensitivity: 87dB (1W/1m)
- Frequency Response: 18 - 2.5kHz
- Recommended Enclosure: 1.0 Cubic Feet
- 4 Ohm rated
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
alex From crouch
|i am pushing this sub alone with a 800watts and it still will not blow this speaker.i recommend buying this product. if u have a small compact car one or two is more than enough|
Sean From Oak Harbor, WA
|I have three of these bad boys in my car and they sound good. If you're looking for subs that can hit at low frequencies that do not distort the rest of your sound, these are the ones you're looking for.|
Jason From North Carolina
|I have two of these fed by a paltry Alpine MRD-M300 so I am only pushing 150 watts rms to each one, but they sound awesome right now, I can't wait until I get the Pioneer GM-D510M to really power these puppies up. I get a lot of bass with these, but they also produce quality sound. Can't beat these for the money.|