- 180 Watts Max. Power
- Aramid Fiber IMPP Cone Woofer with Ferrite Magnet
- Butyl Rubber Surround
- Latex - Treated Conex Damper
- Projected Pole Yoke
- Glass - Imide Voice Coil Bobbin
- 1-5/8" Balanced Dome Midrange with Strontium Magnet and Magnetic Fluid
- 3/8" Dome Tweeter
- Shallow Basket
- Redesigned Basket for Improved Fit on GM Oversized 6-1/2" Applications
- Mounting Depth: 1-3/4"
- Tweeter Protrusion: 3/4"
- Sensitivity (Efficiency): 90dB (1W/1m)
- Frequency Response: 30 - 28,000 Hz
- Cutout Dimensions: 5"
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
nino g From houston,tx.
|i have a pair these ,they sound great i have them in a 86 pick up doors ,and a pair of the 6x9 4ways and they sound great and i have not find a better one yet|
Brendan From Arizona
|I have a pair of these as well as a pair of the 4-ways in my Camaro. Premier series is the way to go for Pioneer. Hurry and get them before premier dies out. I have not heard any better speaker for the money. The 4 way has a much clearer high end and I wish i had gotten 2 sets of those instead but these are still great speakers. They just dont compete as well for crips clarity in reproducing high frequency sounds as the 4-way. Spend the 10 bucks and get the 4-way.|