- 80 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
- 100 watts x 2 at 2 ohms
- 200 watts x 1 bridged output at 4 ohms
- stereo or bridged mono output
- 4-ohm stable in bridged mode
- Tri-Way capable
- requires 10-gauge power and ground leads - wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- MOSFET power supply and output stages
- 50-300 Hz low-pass filter, 12 dB/octave
- preamp- and speaker-level inputs
- gold-plated connectors
- selectable bass boost (10 dB) centered at 40 Hz
- 16-3/16"W x 2-1/4"H x 7-3/16"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Israel From Quebec Canada
|This amp is power my infinity kappas 6x9 like a charm|
Joshua From California
|Well all i can say is that this is a pretty good amp for the price. I have it powering my sony 6 x 9's they are 400 watts, 100rms and it sounds pretty good. It sounds like subs to me but when i hit the switch for my sony p5's you cant hardly hear them much because of the bass. I have a hole sony system in my ride all i got to say is sony rocks.|