- 2 Channel 250 Watt Tantrum Amplifier
- Thermally Efficient Heatsink
- Timed Acoustically Integrated Muting (TAIM)
- Differential RCA or Speaker Level Inputs
- Tri-Linear Capability Allows Simultaneous Stereo and Bridged Operation
- 18dB / Octave 125Hz High Pass or 90Hz Low Pass Crossover
- Variable Twin-"T" Bass EQ Circuit Provides Up to 18 dB of Boost at 45 Hz
- Auxiliary Outputs Route Full Range Signals
- Optional RMD Remote Monitoring Display Port
- 2 Ohms Mono / 1 Ohm Stereo Stable
- Amplifier Type: 2-channel
- RMS Power: 60W x 2
- Bridged RMS Power: 250W x 1
- THD at Rated RMS Power: n/a
- Speaker Level Inputs: Yes
- Preamp Outputs: Yes
- Built-In Crossovers: HP/LP
- Bass Boost: 0-18 dB
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Scott Wilson From East Texas
|Welp, i pushed that Autotek 10" until i broke the voice coil. I now have a Tantrum-X 10D sub, using the same amp. This amp is perfectly matched for that sub. I only have the gain half way up and thats all it needs. This is the most powerful, clearest bass ive ever heard. High quality amp Very satisfied|
Scott From East Texas
|I have this amp bridged pushing 1 10" Autotek street machine in a ported enclosure. This is one strong and very clean amp. Was very surprised with the Autotek sub also, no distortion at all.
Great for any type of music.|