- 4 Channel 600 Watt Tantrum Amplifier
- Amplifier Type: Multi-Channel
- RMS Power: 75W x 4
- Bridged RMS Power: 300W x 2
- THD at Rated RMS Power: n/a
- Speaker Level Inputs: Yes
- Preamp Outputs: Yes
- Built-In Crossovers: HP/LP
- Bass Boost: 0-18 dB
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Thermally Efficient Heatsink
- Timed Acoustically Integrated Muting (TAIM)
- Differential RCA or Speaker Level Inputs
- Tri-Linear Capability Allows Simultaneous Stereo and Bridged Operation
- 18dB / Octave High-Pass, Band-Pass, and Low-Pass Crossovers
- 40Hz to 800Hz Continuously Variable Crossover Frequency
- Auxiliary Outputs Route Inverse Crossover Signals
- Variable Twin-"T" Bass EQ Circuit Provides Up to 18 dB of Boost at 45 Hz
- Optional RMD Remote Monitoring Display Port
- Included LPL Low Pass Level Controller Allows for Drivers Seat Adjustment of Bass Volume
- 2 Ohms Bridged / 1 Ohm Stereo Stable
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Matt Mcgarey From Miami,FL
|Great amp but be careful it pushes hard. I have it on my mids/highs but I have high quality speakers.Sounds great but will blow cheap stuff.....
400/4 is also a great amp.|