- 10" 8/2 Ohm Subwoofer
- Power rating: 300/600W (RMS/peak)
- Xmax (one way field): 14.5 mm
- Magnet weight: 65 oz
- Sensitivity: 89 dB
- Injection molded grained polypropylene cone
- Injection molded dustcap with blue LED
- Large roll butyl rubber surround
- Cast aluminum basket
- 4 Ohm four layer high temp 2 inch voice coil
- Molded rubber mounting gasket and magnet boot
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Justin From South Carolina
|I have 2 of these in a sealed box. they are in my 98 z71 and they sound great. they r good for the money. when i bought theses they were like 200$ a piece. i have them hooked up to a rockford fosgate 900w amp. and it is enough power. but if u wnt a hard hittn sub. you should look into buyin these. but these are not a good comp. sub.|
Scott Wilson From East Texas
|I have one of these subs in a sealed box with the Tantrum 250.2 amp bridged on it. This thing sounds great in my trans-am. This is the clearest and most powerful bass ive ever had. I highly recommend buying this sub and a tantrum amp...which is built especially for the tantrum subs. VERY satisfied|