- Complete 6.5" Component System
- Power handling: 300 Watts RMS
- Ultra-thin mounting depth
- 3 inch voice coil
- Audiophile grade external x-over
- Solid one-piece polypropylene cone/dust cap assembly
- Cast aluminum back plate heat sinc
- FEA optimized inner-radial
- Custom cast aluminum basket
- Midrange sensitivity: 89dB (1W/1M)
- 28 mm hand doped tweeter
- Tweeter sensitivity: 90dB
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
tothemax77 From NJ
|These speakers sound soo nice. I have just put in a set in the front and a set in the rear on my maxima and it sounds awsome. I had to go and buy some new subs because these were so loud and to hear them at a confortable level, without blowing out your eardrums, you would have to have the head unit at about 25% power. The only drawbacks are that they do cost a fortune... they need massive amounts of power, 300 watts rms per set... and they have absolutely no lows in them, so you will need to buy some nice subs to keeep up with these. Bottom line, you get what you pay for!|