- Complete 5.25" Component System
- Power handling: 300 Watts RMS
- Ultra-thin mounting depth
- 3 inch voice coil
- Audiophile grade external x-overs
- Solid one-piece polypropylene cone/dust cap assembly
- Cast aluminum back plate heat sinck
- FEA optimized inner-radial
- Custom cast aluminum basket
- Midrange sensitivity: 89dB (1W/1M)
- 28 mm hand doped tweeter
- Tweeter sensitivity: 90dB
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
fivaxis From AZ
|Get these while you still can. I have the 6.5s and they are great speakers. They've been running on 200 watts for a year and still sound great. They produce a very clear, detailed sound and they get very loud. The only weakness is the midbass isn't that strong below 100hz.|
DJ From Ohio
|I have the Ti6COMP Elite system and when set up right they will screem crystal clear music all day long. Excelent system for the money.|
andrew From VA
|This set of comps sound great. I have the matching 9in midbass driver to go with. They handle butt loads of power all day long. The crossover is kinda tricky but once you get it all set up its just beautiful sound all day long.|