- detachable, fold-down aluminum faceplate
- variable color LCD display
- Magi-Tune+ tuner
- 18 FM/6 AM presets
- seek tuning
- preset scan
- plays MP3 and WMA files on CD-Rs/CD-RWs
- Z-Enhancer+ offers 4 adjustable equalization curves
- Magna Bass EX - boosts bass up to 10 dB
- Sirius Satellite Radio controls (Sirius Radio subscription, tuner, and antenna required to receive the satellite radio signal) - service not available in Alaska or Hawaii
- TV tuner/DVD/CD changer controls
- auxiliary input
- multi-changer capable
- dual zone capable
- disc and station titling
- front and rear preamp outputs
- low-pass filter
- wireless remote
- 17 watts RMS/52 peak x 4 channels
- CD frequency response 5-20,000 Hz
- CD signal-to-noise ratio 100 dB
- FM sensitivity 9 dBf
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Rob From Chicago
|The deck has one of the best sound quality I've had in a head unit. However, the controls are WAY beyond awkward. They are just plain terrible.
When in Random mode and you advance to the next song, it does not advance to the next random song, but the next song on the disc. The remote cannot change folders on MP3 cds, which makes the remote 100% useless.
Perhaps it'll just take some time to get used to. The sound quality and features are worth the price, but the controls make me regret buying this deck.
Also, when you remove the faceplate and re-attach it when you come back to the car, the deck defaults to OFF mode. It still has the track memory, but you have to hit the power button. A major annoyance for me.|