- 60 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms
- 90 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms
- 180 watts RMS x 2 bridged output at 4 ohms
- 2-, 3-, or 4-channel output
- 4-ohm stable in bridged mode
- Tri-Way capable
- requires 8-gauge power and ground leads — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 50-200 Hz high-pass/low-pass crossovers, 12 dB/octave
- bass boost on rear channels (0/6 dB at 90 Hz)
- cooling fan
- preamp- and speaker-level inputs
- preamp outputs
- 12-1/2"W x 2-3/16"H x 11-1/4"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jeff Wilhelm From IL
|This is a great amp. I have it running a set of 6X8's and one 10 inch sub in a enclosed box. I have an 04 explorer and it really sounds good. In addition, the amp runs extremely cool. I am on the road for 6 hours a day, and it never gets too hot. Great buy!!|