- 125W X 1 @ 4 0HM
- 250 watts x 1 @ 2 Ohms
- 500 watts x 1 @ 1 Ohms
- Dimensions: 13.1 L x 10.4 W x 2.4 H
- New Hifonics Twentieth Anniversary Heat Sink Design
- Illuminated Hifonics Badge
- Illuminated Maxxsonics "M"
- Bass Remote with Blue LED Power On & Diagnostics Indicator Included
- D-Class Design
- Ultra-Fi MOSFETS
- Zeus EVXP (Exponential Vari-Power Supply
- SPC - Simpatico Coil Design
- HSMD - Hifonics Surface Mount Design
- Fully Adjustable Accu-Cross Crossovers
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply
- Line Output for Amplifier Daisy Chaining
- Variable Bass Equalization
- Variable Sub-Sonic Filter
- 4 Gauge Power Connectors
- Additional High Speed MOSFET Output Devices
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
~+!M@Y~ From u.s.
|not the best 500 watt amp out there, but it will deliver the power and is a great money value!|
chuck From howell, michigan
|Hifonics amps are the number 1 amps, in my oppion. I have two MTX Thunder 6000s. They are 250rms and 500peak. I'm pushing them with a Brutus Hifonics 1500D, and oh my god they could never sound any better. I'm givin em a 1 ohm load at 750 watts a peice. It is truly amazing. |