- 250W X 1 @ 4 0HM
- 500 watts x 1 @ 2 Ohms
- 1000 watts x 1 @ 1 Ohms
- Dimensions: 15.1 L x 10.4 W x 2.4 H
- New Hifonics Twentieth Anniversary Heat Sink Design
- Illuminated Hifonics Badge
- Illuminated Maxxsonics "M"
- Bass Remote with Blue LED Power On & Diagnostics Indicator Included
- D-Class Design
- Ultra-Fi MOSFETS
- Zeus EVXP (Exponential Vari-Power Supply
- SPC - Simpatico Coil Design
- HSMD - Hifonics Surface Mount Design
- Fully Adjustable Accu-Cross Crossovers
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply
- Line Output for Amplifier Daisy Chaining
- Variable Bass Equalization<
li>Variable Sub-Sonic Filter
- 4 Gauge Power Connectors
- Additional High Speed MOSFET Output Devices
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Mojo From CA
|i have the bx1000d running 2 12" l7s in a ported box and it slumps more than enough for me. its in my daily driven vehicle and doesnt hesitate to do its job with loud bass tracks. its overrated and i can assure im not getting the full 1000wrms on my factory electricals...but im sure for those who have a great electrical system on their vehicles will be seeing 900wrms with this amp. overall, i am very satisfied considering i upgraded from the brutus bx500d (which was also a great amp for me when i was a tight budget).
i will consider hifonics brutus amps to anyone and everyone whose on a budget.
Gary From U.K.
|this thing powers my 2 jl 10w3d2s at 1 ohm and doen't even get warm but it shakes my audi a6 avant to pieces use plenty dynamat!!! best amp on the market for the money and the SQ is awsome. spend alot of time setting up your crossovers and you will see what I mean.|
Max From Seattle
|This amp is rated wrong on this site....it pushes 700 RMS @ 2Ohms. I am pushing 2 Zeus 10's with this and it rocks! For the money, this can't be beat!|