- Detachable, fold-down face
- Multi-color, dot-matrix display
- Red button illumination
- CR-2 tuner
- 18 FM/6 AM presets
- Seek tuning
- System Q Sound Control
- bass, midrange, and treble controls
- dual zone audio control
- Mobile Preset function adjusts output with three settings (factory speakers, larger aftermarket speakers, smaller aftermarket speakers)
- Source tone memory
- Sirius Satellite Radio controls
- CD changer controls
- Optional auxiliary input
- Front and switchable rear/subwoofer preamp outputs
- High-pass and low-pass filters
- Wireless remote
- 22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels
- CD frequency response 10-20,000 Hz
- CD signal-to-noise ratio 105 dB
- FM sensitivity 9.3 dBf
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Margaret T. From Western Massachusetts
|The engineering is good, the usability is terrible, and the manufacturer unresponsive.
The front of the unit is a nice, *shiny* slab of acrylic that refracts every bit of light that comes into your car windows during the day. That glare makes the display totally unreadable through the day, though it's very pretty at night.
The controls are tiny and too few for the functions they enable. If you are going to do any adjustments, stop the car and get out the manual.
When I made contact with Kenwood tech support about the glare problem, I was told it was a location problem and I should install the unit somewhere else! Not exactly a helpful or even thoughtful response.
Unless you're a vampire who only drives at night, or a member of the Mafiya whose vehicle has heavily-tinted windows, or you really don't care about usability at all--I'd strongly suggest that you not buy this or any similar Kenwood unit.|