The 12" Type-R Compound Reflex Subwoofer Box was designed and engineered totally in the U.S. by a specialized team of engineers that know exactly what bass should sound like. These subwoofers have all the high-end components necessary to achieve high SPL.
- Preloaded with SWR-1241D
- Compound Reflex Design
- Phase Aligned Exterior Vent
- Low Tuning Frequency
- Flared Vent
- MDF Enclosure Construction
- Dual Terminal Cap
- Preloaded Subwoofer
- Frequency Response: 24Hz – 2kHz
- Dual Voice Coil Design
- Kevlar Reinforced Pulp Cone
- High Excursion 1” Santoprene® Surround
- Dual Custom Progressive Nomex® Spiders
- Integrated Tinsel Lead Design
- Custom Cast Aluminum Frame
- Extra Length Extended Pole
- Flared Pole Vent
- Bumped Backplate
- Heat Transfer Plate
- High Strength Brass Voice Coil Bobbin
- Double Stacked Magnets
- Heavy Duty 8ga. Push Terminals
- Oversized Parabolic Dustcap
- Magnetically Optimized Motor Structure
- Designed and Engineered in the USA
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Noah From Washington
|I have one of these in my Durango (with a 350W Alpine amp) and it is unbelievable. My little brother has 2 12" RF speakers in his Jeep Cherokee and my sub blows them away. I don't know how Alpine did it, but it is awesome!!|
Chris From Texas
|This sub is good, period. I've got one of these running off an Alpine mrp-m350. It puts out 350 watts and this sub takes it easy. Clarity is great and there's plenty of spl in it as well. Great buy.|
masterbrk From mn
|wouldn't trade this sub for the world! pushing it with an alpine 301,perfect match,unbeatable price and nearly shakes my car apart! Two thumbs way way up!!|