The 10" Type-R Compound Reflex Subwoofer Box was designed and engineered totally in the U.S. by a specialized team of engineers that know exactly what bass should sound like. These subwoofers have all the high-end components necessary to achieve high SPL.
- Frequency Response: 28Hz - 2kHz
- Dual Voice Coil Design
- Kevlar Reinforced Pulp Cone
- High Excursion 1" Santoprene® Surround
- Dual Custom Progressive Nomex Spiders
- Integrated Tinsel Lead Design
- Custom Cast Aluminum Frame
- Extra Length Extended Pole
- Flared Pole Vent
- Bumped Backplate
- Heat Transfer Plate
- High Strength Brass Voice Coil Bobbin
- Double Stacked Magnets
- Heavy Duty 8ga. Push Terminals
- Oversized Parabolic Dustcap
- Magnetically Optimized Motor Structure
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
BRIAN From NORTH CAROLINA
|This box sounds awesome in the back of my yukon. When I tell people that only 200W RMS is powering this box...jaws drop. I have it running off of the sub channel of an ALPINE MRV450 5 CHANNEL(50x4 + 200x1). |
Z From cali
| I put this thing in the back of my ext cab s10 powered by alpine's mdr301 and it hits really hard. ive got type r component speakers running only from my stock head unit and when compined with the bass it sounds incredible. if your serious about sound quality look into this product. Alpine = quality.|
Buck Nasty From Cincinnati
|I put this sub in the back of my Honda Civic and i thought that that the back window was going ro blow out because of the BASS. It is a very good nuy and i reccomend this very much |