- Kevlar®-treated pulp cone
- 3/4" Santoprene rubber surround
- dual oversized Nomex® spiders
- frequency response 26-1,000 Hz
- power range 50-200 watts RMS
- peak power handling 600 watts
- sensitivity 89 dB
- top-mount depth 6-3/16"
- sealed box volume: 0.8-1.7 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 1.25-2.0
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
jose From Lousiana
|I have 2 of these in a sealed box in my 02 sonata with a 820 watt Power Acoustik amp pushing them, man these subs hit for the price you pay, i would tell anyone to get them|
jeremy From idaho
|i think that they could be a little louder but yeah they do hit realy hard for the money i would recomend the type x though if u want big boomers|
JC From ALABAMA
|I've got 2 of these hooked up to a 800 watt Kenwood Amp, and they sound great.They are not very loud, but have very nice sound quality.|