- Size: 10"
- Impedance: 4,8
- Max rec amp power: 250 Watts
- Max amp power: 125 Watts
- Sensitivity: 8.7
- Freq response: 30-500
- Mounting Depth (IN., CM) 4-9/16, 11.6
- Mounting Hole Diameter (IN., CM) 9-5/32, 23.3
- Min Rec Sealed Box Vol (CU. FT., LITERS) 1.0, 28.3
- Max Rec Sealed Box Vol (CU. FT., LITERS) 2.4, 67.9
- Min Rec Vented Box Vol (CU. FT., LITERS) 1.25, 35.4
- Max Rec Vented Box Vol (CU. FT., LITERS) 1.75, 49.6
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
keith From healdton ok
|i had this sub in a sealed box with a 300 watt bazzoka amp all coming from a pioner 50w 4 headunit it hit hard in my little nissan pickup defintly worth the money!!!|
buddy From minnesota
|it is a great sub for the little that you are paying for it. i used it as a starter sub in my new system.|
Duke Raoul From Canada
|All i have to say is this sub i got on sale brand new for 100 bucks canadian and hooked it up in a ported box meant for my old Mtx thunder 6000. Im running of two channels bridged of a four channel MTX RT42 40, the box volume is 1.23 Cubic feet and the port is 13"x3". the cheaper kicker DUMMIES the Mtx and catches much higher notes. The bass response is uncomparable to ANY sub in its price range. Guaranteed satisfaction|