- 70 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
- 140 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
- 280 watts RMS x 1 bridged output at 4 ohms
- stereo or bridged mono output
- 4-ohm stable in bridged mode
- Tri-Way capable
- requires 8-gauge power and ground leads - wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- PWM MOSFET switching power supply
- Intelligent Surface Mount Technology for cleaner sound and greater reliability
- selectable 85 Hz high-pass/low-pass crossovers, 18 dB/octave
- preamp outputs
- speaker-level inputs with SmartEngage (turns the amp on when it detects signal from the receiver, eliminating the need for a separate turn-on lead from your receiver)
- 9-7/16"W x 2-3/8"H x 9-3/4"D
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jon From Dallas
|I used to not like MTX stuff. I have had a change of heart though. I bought this one because I was getting a "good Deall" on it. I liked it so much that I changed out the rest of my system. I have one 282 driving my Kicker coaxials and a 6500D driving my 15"L-7 sub. In an S-10 x-cab you can feel them compress the air in the cabin. I'm blown away that these little guys can do this. You will need a cap to get the most out of them but they are super-clean for being d-class(6500D). They stay cool which is very important in Texas(my Rockfords shut down all the time). This will hold me over till I get out of college then the monster gets built. Thanks MTX!|
koehn From IL
|i have this amp hooked up to 2 mtx roadthuunder 12" subs and they don't sound too bad for such little power going through them. I would recomend this amp to anyone that wants to add enough power just to be felt. They do the job.|
bobo From fl
|the thunder282 with thunder4000's thump
it will have youre whole car slammin. The best I think is a ported box for tremendous lows. The car that we have it in is a chrysler 300m with a huge tronk.