- 90 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms
- 45 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms
- 180 watts RMS x 2 bridged output at 4 ohms
- 2-, 3-, or 4-channel output
- 4-ohm stable in bridged mode
- Tri-Way capable
- Requires 4-gauge power and ground leads
- PWM MOSFET switching power supply
- variable 50-200 Hz high-pass/low-pass crossovers (12 dB/octave high-pass, 24 dB/octave low-pass)
- ThunderEQ bass boost (up to 18 dB at 40 Hz)
- preamp outputs
- 13.9" x 9.75" x 2.1"
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Hoogie From Washington
|I currently run this amp in my ride. Good quality, definitely worth $209. My amp sheet indicates I'm putting out nearly 30% more power than rated. Clean sound but power hungry. My lights dim with heavy bass, will get a capacitor soon.|
flashover95 From Louisiana
|I have this amp pushing pioneer 5x7s, tweeters, and 6x9s. The amp does a pretty good job. If you turn the gain all the way up, you gonna make someones ears bleed!|
George From GA
|Very happy with this amp, lots of power, drives my 5.25" component speaker well.|